Do you have an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank? Linking your Aadhar Card to your Kotak Mahindra Bank account is compulsory now. You can link your 12 digits Aadhaar card number to your Kotak Mahindra Bank account by two ways.
Before linkING Aadhaar card to Kotak Mahindra Bank, you need:
- The hard copy and xerox of your Aadhaar card
- Hard copy and xerox of bank account statement.
Please note, these documents are mandatory if you are seeding Aadhaar- Kotak Mahindra Account offline. If you are planning it to do online, then you don't need the hard copy just need your 12 digit Aadhar number and net banking details. How To Link Aadhaar With Your EPF Account Online?
Steps to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank online
To link Aadhaar card to Kotak Mahindra bank online, please follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit the net banking window of Kotak Bank: "Kotak Login."
Fill your CRN number and password
You will get a new tab, fill the dynamic access code which you will receive on your mobile or email ID.
Select the banking option
You can see "AADHAAR Seeding" option on your left-hand side.
Click on it.
Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number
Confirm Aadhaar Number and submit.
Steps to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank offline
You can seed Aadhaar to Kotak Mahindra Bank account manually also. For this you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Kotak bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook or Bank Account Statement original and xerox both.
- You can request for the application form to link Aadhar card with Kotak Bank bank account. You will get it from the bank counter.
- Fill this form accordingly and submit it to the counter.
- May be Kotak Mahindra bank officials may ask for the original document for verification purpose and will return it to you.
- After verification, the lower portion receipt of the form will be provided to the applicant.
- The bank will verify Aadhaar card linking to the bank later manually.
- Once the verification process is completed, you will be notified via SMS or Email.
Aadhaar seeding by SMS
Many other private sector banks and public sector banks offer customers the facility to link Aadhaar to bank accounts through Phone SMS. Unfortunately, Kotak bank is not now offering the facility to link Aadhaar card to the bank via SMS. How To Link Aadhaar With Your Bank Account?