Bhim Axis Pay UPI app by the private lender Axis Bank is a UPI app which lets you transfer and receive funds from any Bank Account using just a Smartphone.
You can also make instant prepaid mobile and DTH recharge using Bhim Axis Pay UPI App.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system that allows you to transfer and receive money anytime without adding a beneficiary account, and details such as the account number and IFSC codes, etc. How To Download UPI App On Your Mobile
Instead of the account number, IFSC code UPI uses a UPI ID, known as Virtual Payment Address (VPA), for all transactions. For using UPI, users need to create the VPA of their choice and link it to any bank account. A UPI ID can be like teena@axisbank or Ebi@axisbank etc. Once linked, you can just mention your UPI ID instead of account number and IFSC to make or receive payments from others.
Features of BHIM Axis Pay
- All Axis Bank Customers and non-customers can use the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app to send, receive or make payments.
- Users can send and receive money to anyone without knowing their bank details.
- Customers can add multiple bank Accounts on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app.
- Instant fund transfers 24*7, 365 days and free of cost.
- Customers can also check the balance of your linked accounts.
Bill payment through Bhim Axis UPI app
All customers can make prepaid mobile recharges for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Idea, Tata Docomo, BSNL and others through the app. Also, yu can make DTH recharges for operators like Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, SUN TV and Reliance BIG TV, etc.
How to get Axis Pay UPI App
- Download the Bhim Axis Pay app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
- Select your preferred bank account.
- Create a unique ID for example toni@axisbank.
- Link your bank account to UPI address.
- Verify your account and set a PIN.