SMS alerts are very important for all the bank customers. Country's largest lender SBI is offering SMS alert facility for all the customers across India. By activating SMS alerts service for SBI account, you will get stay up to date for each and every transaction which is made in our bank account.
From deposit of money to withdrawal and online transaction we get alerts for everything. In case of lost ATM card, or hacking of net banking account, if someone makes a transaction the customer will get an alert on their registered mobile number.
Know how to activate SMS alert service of SBI
Activating SMS Alert Service through ATM.
- Walk into an ATM center in your locality make sure that machine is owned by State Bank of India.
- Insert your State Bank of India Debit Card or ATM card into the machine.
- Enter your four digit ATM pin code.
- From many options displayed, select "Mobile Registration" from the screen.
- Select "SMS/Mobile Registration"
- A new window will be opened, and you will be asked to enter your mobile the number to which you want to receive SMS alerts.
- Confirm the mobile number once again and tap on Confirm.
- You will receive a slip in which you will get a message telling you "Your request for registration has been accepted."