Are you an IDBI Bank customer? If yes have you linked your IDBI bank account with 12 digits Aadhaar card number? The government has mandated linking Aadhaar number to your bank account to avail all the scheme benefits launched by central and state government.
Seeding Aadhaar Card to IDBI Bank is easy. You don't need to spend hours for getting it done. Know how to do it.
There are some documents need to seed your Aadhaar card to IDBI bank account.
- Hard copy and xerox of your Aadhaar card
- Hard and xerox of bank account statement
- Passbook photo copy and original
If you are planning it to do online, then you need your 12 digit Aadhaar number and net banking details only. How To Check Aadhaar And Bank Account Linking Status?
Link Aadhaar-IDBI account online
Follow these steps to link Aadhaar card to IDBI bank online.
- Visit the official website of IDBI: http://www.idbi.com
- Click on net banking "log in" button
- Login with your customer ID and password
- On the screen, you can see the option of "Link your Aadhaar Number". Click on it
- In the new window fill your Aadhaar number details in the box and re -enter the Aadhaarr number and submit.
- The details given by you will be updated in IDBI bank system. The bank will verify it manually.
- The customer will get a confirmation from IDBI bank in the email address or SMS on the registered mobile number with IDBI bank.
Link Aadhaar- IDBI Bank Offline
You can seed Aadhaar to your IDBI bank manually.
- For this, you have to visit the nearest IDBI bank branch along with your Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook or Bank Account Statement Original and Xerox both.
- In the branch, you have to ask for the application form to link aadhar card with IDBI bank account.
- You can get the form from the counter itself or can download it from here "IDBI Aadhaar Seeding Form."
- Fill this form accordingly and submit it to the counter.
- IDBI bank officer may ask for the original document for verification purpose and will return it to you.
- After verification, they will provide lower portion receipt of the form.
- The bank will verify Aadhaar card linking to bank later manually.
- Once the verification process is completed, you will be notified via SMS or Email.
Link Aadhaar Card IDBI Bank via SMS
Unfortunately, IDBI bank is not offering to link Aadhaar card to the bank via SMS.