Indian Government is now encouraging people to seed their Aadhaar card details with their respective bank accounts.
The process of linking Aadhaar to the bank account is quite easy and can be completed easily. Apart from linking through online and offline, you can also link Aadhaar to your bank account via SMS and ATM counter.
Know how to link Aadhaar Card via SMS and ATM to Catholic Syrian Bank
Link Aadhaar by SMS
Catholic Syrian Bank provides facility to link Aadhaar card via mobile SMS. To avail this service you need your registered mobile number with CSB and Aadhaar number. Linking of Aadhaar through SMS facility is enabled only for Bank's customers registered for mobile alerts. How To Link Aadhaar With Your Bank Account?
Steps to Aadhaar through SMS
Follow these instructions to link Aadhaar to your CSB account through SMS.
- The customer has to send an SMS to this number 56161.
- The request should be in this format, AADHAAR 15 digit Bank Account Number 12 digit AADHAAR Number
"AADHAAR" is the keyword for sending the message. After successful registration of AADHAAR number, the customer will receive an SMS in his/her mobile inbox. How To Link Aadhaar To Catholic Syrian Bank Account Online And Offline?
Link Aadhaar-CSB via Bank ATM
The applicant needs Catholic Syrian Bank ATM card to avail this facility.
- Visit any Catholic Syrian Bank ATM in your locality and insert your CSB ATM/Debit card into the machine.
- From the options select Service button.
- Click on Aadhaar registration option which is available under service category.
- ATM will ask the customer to enter Aadhaar number twice.
- It may ask you to re-enter and confirm the Aadhaar number, after this, the customer will receive a receipt of seeding the request.
- Once your Aadhaar linked to Catholic Syrian Bank, you will receive the confirmation message on your phone.