To avail benefits of central and state government schemes, the Government of India is making it mandatory to link Aadhaar card to all the bank accounts.
Karur Vysya Bank is a private sector bank headquartered in Karur, Tamilnadu. The bank has a branch network of 714, an ATM network of 1748 and 447 Recycler or Cash Deposit Machines as on 31.03.2017.
Karur Vysya bank provides it's customers two ways by which customers can link their bank account with their Aadhaar card.
To link Aadhaar to Karur Vysya Bank account online the account holder will first have to register themselves in the online portal. Follow these steps to link Aadhaar with the bank account via the online.Steps to Link Aadhar Card to Karur Vysya Bank Account Online
- Visit the official site of Karur Vysya Bank. www.kvb.co.in. Login using your password and username.
- Click on Personal Banking.
- In the left-hand side option, you can see 'Services.' Select "Aadhaar update" option from the list.
- Click on the Aadhaar Seeding or Aadhaar linking request.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and confirm it.
- Once you click on confirm details and submit your details, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- You can check the status of Aadhaar seeding to Karur Vysya Bank via the online method or can call customer care at Karur Vysya Bank. You can also visit the nearest Karur Vysya Bank Branch.
Link Aadhaar via Offline
Thee account holder need to visit the bank branch for linking Aadhaar offline. The offline method requires the account holder to carry a photocopy and the original Aadhaar card and bank's passbook.
Steps to seed Aadhaar card
Follow these steps to seed Aadhaar card to Karur Vysya Bank account via Offline:
- Collect the Aadhaar linking application form from the bank. Fill the Application form carefully.
- Submit the form to the branch officers. The bank might ask for the documents for verification.
- After the verification is completed the bank will hand over the documents to the account holder.
- Once the verification is completed the account will be linked with Aadhaar manually by the bank officials.
- Once the linking process is done a confirmation email or SMS will be sent to the account holder's registered mobile number or email ID.