Linking your Aadhaar number with your Bank of Baroda account helps in direct benefit transfer, subsidy for commodity products, scholarship, etc. Know how to link Aadhar card to your BOB account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar- Bank of Baroda account
There are many ways through which one can link their Aadhaar card to their Bank of Baroda account. Check out the three different ways through which you can seed your Aadhaar card details to your bank account:
- Offline method
- Online method
- Via SMS
The following documents are required to seed Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda.
- The hard copy and Xerox of your aadhaar card
- Hard copy and xerox of bank account statement.
If you are seeding Aadhaar online, then you don't need the hard copy just need your 12 digit Aadhar number and net banking details.
How to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Offline?
If you have a Bank of Baroda branch near your locality, you can prefer this method. For seeding Aadhaar offline the applicant to visit the Bank of Baroda branch.
Follow these steps
- Visit the Bank of Baroda branch and ask for the application form required to link Aadhaar card to the bank account.
- Fill the details and submit it to the bank.
- The bank official might ask for original documents for verification. The documents will be returned after the verification.
- The bank sends a confirmation to the applicant via SMS or email after the verification.
Link Aadhaar- BOB account online
To seed Aadhaar card to your BOB account follow these steps.
- Visit the net banking page of Bank of Baroda.
- Click on "Retail User" if you are retail user other wise click on "Corporate User."
- A new window will be opened. Fill your user ID and password.
- Click on the "Service" Tab
- Under Service Tab, you will see "Aadhaar Seeding" option.
- Click on it and enter your Aadhaar card number and submit.
Seed Aadhaar- BOB account by SMS
If you wish to link Aadhaar card to the bank account via SMS, the applicant has to send an SMS in the below-mentioned format:
UID space <12 digit Aadhaar number> send it to 5616150