Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a single interface across all payment systems. Canara Bank's Empower app is a Unified Payment Interface supported platform which empowers Canara Bank and other Bank customers to perform pay and collect transactions using a single mobile app.
Know more about this app.
Any bank customer including Canara Bank Customers can register for Epower. They should have the mobile number registered with their bank accounts and has the following account types:
- Savings Account
- Current Account with the sole proprietorship
Features of Empower
- The app users can operate their multiple Bank accounts using this single app.
- The user needs to create Virtual Address for each of their bank accounts and can be used while collecting money from anyone.
- Users don't need to share their account number, IFSC, Mobile Number to anyone.
- Users will be able to pay and settle bills using Empower.
- Don't need to share account details.
- 24x7 Fund Transfer
- The app user can collect Money from others.
- The user will be able to send Money using Virtual id, Account No + IFSC, Aadhar, Mobile Number + MMID.
- It uses your Bank's Mobile Banking MPIN.
- The app has multilingual language support. Both English Hindi can be used as a medium. Soon other regional languages will be available on the app.
How to get Empower?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get and install Empower app.
- Download Empower application from google play store and install it.
- Open the app and click on Register button on the first page.
- Fill the required fields including security questions. Note this security questions and answers, because the same will be essential for retrieving password in case you forget the same.
- The app will give you the option to create the password. (This password is your application login password).
- Now you can start using Empower.