Travellers have a range of credit cards to pick from - as travel credit cards not only provide complimentary air miles and lounge visits but also enables you to save more on dining, hotel reservations and shopping across the globe. Travel credit cards allow you to experience amazing deals, perks and savings on your travel journey.
Experience a broad variety of features and privileges that perfectly fits your journey, from welcome surprises to fuel waivers, travel insurance and more. A travel credit card is a must if you're a frequent flyer. Below we have described 5 best credit cards for travel benefits, so pick the best one and make your journey more premium and tranquil.
1. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card
It is one of the most luxury credit card provided by HDFC Bank. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club card is crafted with an array of travel benefits, InterMiles program and more.
- Get up to 30,000 bonus JPMiles & up to 15 JP Tier points
- Earn 10,000 InterMiles within 90 days of card renewal.
- Earn 8 InterMiles for every spent of Rs 150 on retail purchases.
- Earn 16 InterMiles for every Rs.150 spent on flight bookings at InterMiles website.
- By spending Rs.8 lakh in a year your renewal fee waived for the same year.
- Experience complimentary Golf games and lessons at select golf courses in India and overseas.
- Enjoy 24/7 Concierge Services for your travel.
- Get complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges globally.
- Book economy class tickets on InterMiles website and get 5% off.
- Book Etihad Airways tickets at InterMiles and earn 2.5x InterMiles.
- Get up to 15% off on dining at select restaurants in India.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs Rs.250 per cycle for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000.
- Joining Fees: Rs. 10,000
- Annual Fees: Rs. 5,000
2. Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
Enjoy unmatched safety and security with Miles & More Credit Card as it comes with CHIP and PIN feature. In addition to earning boundless Miles, the card comes with other benefits such as priority pass with complimentary visits, credit shield, travel insurance and more.
- Use your card for the first time and earn 5000 Miles as a welcome bonus
- Earn 3000 Miles as Annual Mileage Bonus
- Spend Rs 200 on any category and earn 4 Miles
- Earn 20 Miles for spending Rs.200 on booking movies.
- Complimentary lounge access at select airports across India
- Earn 15% off on dining at over 1,500 restaurants
- Earn 2 Priority Pass lounge visit per year
- Earn 24000 Miles for spending Rs 1,00,000 in a month
- Earn a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on the transaction between Rs 400 to Rs 4000.
- Get personal accident cover up to Rs 2.5 Cr
- Joining fees: Rs 3,500
- Annual fees: Rs.3.500
3. Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, which is issued in partnership with Vistara airlines, provides unique perks to make your journey unforgettable.
- Earn 3000 Vistara Points as a welcome surprise along with milestone perks.
- With Axis Bank Dining Delights program, earn 15% off on dining at select restaurants.
- Complimentary membership to Club Vista Silver program, that enables you for priority check-in and additional baggage allowance.
- Spend Rs,200 and earn 4 Club Vistara Points.
- Spend Rs.75,000 within the first 90 days of card issuance and earn 3,000 bonus Club Vistara points.
- Complimentary lounge access at select domestic airports across India.
- Get air accident cover up to Rs.2.5 crore and lost card liability cover.
- Joining fees: Rs.3,000
- Annual fees: Rs.3,000
4. AirIndia SBI Signature Credit Card
Air India SBI Signature Card provides Priority Pass Program membership, reward benefits airport lounge visits and more on Air India spends.
- Experience a joining gift of 20,000 reward points.
- Earn 30 reward points for spending Rs.100 spent on Air India tickets
- Earn 5,000 reward points every year on card renewal
- Get complimentary membership of Priority Pass Program.
- Get lost card liability cover of Rs.1 lakh.
- 8 complimentary lounge visits to domestic VISA lounges in India per year
- Get up to 1,00,000 bonus reward points per annum as an annual benefit.
- As a member of the Priority Pass Program, get access to more than 600 international airport lounges.
- 1% of fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel pumps across India
- Spend Rs,100 on Air India tickets and get up to 30 Reward Points
- Joining fees: Rs.4,999
- Annual fees: Rs.4,999
5. CitiPremier Miles Card
The CitiPremier Miles credit card, which is specially designed for frequent flyers and travellers, provides numerous deals and perks, such as complimentary access to airport lounges, air miles, amazing offers for booking a domestic or international flight ticket and more.
- Spend Rs.1,000 within 60 days of card issuance and earn 10,000 Miles.
- Earn 3,000 Miles on card renewal
- Spend Rs.100 on airlines and earn 10 Miles.
- Spend Rs.100 on all other transactions and earn 4 Miles
- Air Accident Insurance Cover of up to Rs.1 crore
- Lost Card Liability Cover of up to Rs.10 lakh.
- Book your dining at select restaurants in India and save up to 15%
- Earn 2x rewards points and 50% cashback via EazyDiner Prime annual subscription.
- Joining fees: Rs.3,000
- Annual fees: Rs.3,000
About the Author
Vipul Das has done BCA and has significant experience in the finance sector. He is writing content and finance related articles for GoodReturns for more than two years.