LPG has many distributors of the product on the Indian market, one of them is Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (Bharat Gas Connection). Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited enables you to apply for a new LPG gas connection online from the convenience of your home or office. Before applying all you need to do is keep handy a scanned copy of all the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, ration card and photograph (file size must be less than 500 KB for each document). If you don't have the scanned copy of all the above-mentioned documents you can still apply online for LPG connection by submitting the online application form along with the copy of documents to your nearest distributor.
Procedure to apply for Bharat Gas Connection Online
- Visit the e-Bharat gas portal and click on the 'New User' option under the homepage.
- Now to start the registration process you need to enter all the required details
- Once the registration is done you will get an SMS with your login details confirming your registration
- Now sign in to your account using the generated credentials and select 'New domestic LPG connection'
- Now fill the online application form by entering all the required details and click on 'Submit'
- Now you have to upload all your scanned document or else you can also opt to submit the same to your distributor or agency.
- Now you will get notifications on the status of your application online and also a successful message will be generated on your registered mobile number once the registration process is done.