SBI Bank offers Salary Package account to citizens. It has several benefits. Salary Package account can be described as the special saving account offered to salaried individuals that offers various benefits and key services.
When you open Salary Package account, you can also obtain seamless access to most advanced and safe Net Banking and Mobile Banking Services, according to SBI's website.
Below are some of the key benefits of Salary Package account offered by SBI:
- It gives you zero balance account.
- You do not incur ay monthly average balance charges.
- You can take auto sweep facility.
- Yoy can make unlimited number of transactions across SBI and other Banks' ATM.
- You will receive a waiver of issuance charges on Demand Draft.
- There is a waiver of issuance charges of Multi City Cheques
- You will receive complimentary Personal/Air Accidental Insurance cover.
- There is competitive interest rates on personal loans, car loans, and home loans.
- You will get overdraft facility as per eligibility.
- There will be a concession on annual locker rental charges as per the eligibility.
What are the documents needed to open a salary account with SBI?
The following documents given below will be required to open a salary account with SBI:
- Passport size photographs (2 nos.)
- Proof of Identity and Address as per standard account opening process (Officially Valid Documents)
- Proof of Employment
- Latest Salary slip
- Joint Accounts: For joint accounts, the Proof of Identity & Proof of Address (Officially Valid Documents) are required for both the applicant as well as the joint applicant(s).