Employees who contribute to the EPF account can access their account information over the internet. Employees' provident fund organisation (EPFO) has undergone several adjustments and advancements in terms of providing access to their provident fund-related information. Subscribers to the EPF no longer have to wait until the end of the fiscal year to get information about it. They may now access it at any moment via the internet. Members may now check their balance online in four different ways, thanks to recent modifications.
Make sure your employer has activated your Universal Account Number before checking your EPF amount (UAN). All employees registered in the EPF plan are given a UAN, which is a unique identifying number. Throughout their working lives, all workers should have only one UAN, regardless of how many firms they work for. The UAN is crucial since the whole EPF service procedure is now conducted online. With UAN, you may easily access your PF account services, such as withdrawals, monitoring your EPF balance, and applying for an EPF loan.
4 Ways You Can Check Your Provident Fund Balance Online:
Provident Fund Balance Check via UMANG APP
The app was created by the Indian government to let people access a variety of programmes and services in one place. EPFO subscribers can check their PF balance by downloading the Umang app to their devices.
Here there is the presence of an EPF passbook, raise and track EPF claims. To access the service, members must first register by downloading the app to their mobile devices.
Provident Fund Balance Check via EPFO Portal
- A user can also check the PF balance by visiting the official portal on this link epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Next, log in to the EPFO portal and go to 'Our Services'.
- Now scroll and click on the 'For Employees' option.
- Under the 'Member Passbook' option, tap on 'Services'.
- Later you will go up to https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.
- Note: EPFO members can access their own EPF passbook with an active UAN.
Provident Fund Balance Check via SMS
- An EPFO member can also check their PF balance by sending a message (SMS) on 7738299899.
- The message should be formatted as EPFOHO UAN ENG. The last three digits will be comparable to the desired languages' initial three digits.
- 1. English - Default 2. Hindi - HIN 3. Punjabi - PUN 4. Gujarati - GUJ 5. Marathi - MAR 6. Kannada - KAN 7. Telugu - TEL 8. Tamil - TAM 9. Malayalam - MAL 10.Bengali - BEN
- SMS needs to be sent from the registered mobile number under the UAN.
Provident Fund Balance Check Via Missed Call
A user can use EPFO missed call service and give a missed call on 011-22901406 from the UAN registered mobile number.
Right after the missed calla you will receive all the PF details on the registered mobile number.