In order to avail online services, you can easily apply for a new SBI ATM cum Debit Card if you have an SBI account. To apply for a new SBI ATM Card online, you only need your login credentials and your SBI profile password. Whereas, to make use of the online debit card update, your registered mobile number with the bank is required which you need to remember. The State Bank of India offers its customers with various categories of debit cards. A range of perks and differing transaction and withdrawal limits come with each debit card. SBI also has a debit card rewards plan where each time you pay with the card, you will get rewarded instantly. At your nearest SBI branch, you can apply for an ATM card physically. To request a new card, an account holder can also follow these procedures to apply for an SBI debit card using online banking or mobile banking channels.
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and sign to your SBI net banking account using the required credentials i.e. username and password.
- Now navigate to the 'e-Services' section and click on the 'ATM card services' option.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to click on the 'Request ATM/debit card' option.
- From the available options i.e. 'Using a one-time password (OTP)' and 'Using profile password', you will have to select one as per your convenience.
- In case you select 'Using a one-time password (OTP)' option, you will get an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Now authenticate the OTP and click on the 'Submit' option.
- On the next page under the primary and secondary accounts option, all your active accounts will be displayed.
- Now select the account for which you are willing to apply for a debit card.
- Now enter your name that you want to be displayed on the front side of the card and select the debit card as per your requirements.
- Accept the terms and condition and then click on 'Submit'
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to confirm all the details by clicking on the 'Submit' option.
- Once done a new message i.e. 'Your card request has been recorded' will be displayed in your device screen. And also a successful message will be sent to your mobile number via SMS by the bank.
- At your registered/given address you will get your SBI Debit Card within 7-8 business days.