The leading oil and gas companies in India have made it easier than ever to get Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) from the comfort of your own home. Customers can now book an LPG cylinder or refill an existing one using a variety of methods, including missed calls, SMS, WhatsApp, an emergency helpline number, online booking portals, and mobile applications. A government organisation dubbed India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), which is regulated by the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication has recently joined the queue to provide online gas booking services. Through the IPPB App, customers can register new Indane Gas, Bharat Gas and HP Gas connections which allows them to prevent themselves from visiting their nearest dealers. In a Tweet, IPPB has said that "IPPBOnline makes booking of LPG gas cylinders easy and secure with its Mobile Banking app. To view video on how to book LPG cylinder using IPPB Mobile Banking App click - https://bit.ly/3EakCxy."
By downloading and installing the IPPB App, you can not only book LPG Gas connections, but also access a variety of banking products and services, including opening a Savings Account or Current Account, making online money transfers, applying for third-party product offerings such as Loans, Insurance, Investments, and Post Office Savings schemes, making online bill and utility payments, making enterprise and merchant payments online across Postal products, e-commerce delivery (CoD), and Small merchant payments.
How to register for the IPPB Mobile Banking App?
- Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iexceed.appzillon.ippbMB or https://apps.apple.com/in/app/ippb-mobile-banking/id1447211192 and click on 'Install' button to download the IPPB App.
- If you are a new customer, open a digital savings account first by entering the required details such as Account number, Customer ID (CIF) and date of birth and registered mobile number.
- Upon entering the details, you will get a one-time password on your given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the required field, verify the same and set an MPIN.
- Upon effective verification of the OTP and MPIN, your digital savings account will be opened successfully.
@IPPBOnline makes booking of LPG gas cylinder easy and secure with its Mobile Banking app.— India Post Payments Bank (@IPPBOnline) December 8, 2021
To view video on how to book LPG cylinder using IPPB Mobile Banking App click - https://t.co/OGXQvTXnzL
To download IPPB mobile Banking App and for more information (1/3) pic.twitter.com/ucNEpYqoYD
How to book a LPG cylinder using the IPPB App?
- Open the IPPB App on your android or IOS mobile phone and enter the 4-digit MPIN to sign in.
- Now tap on the 'Pay Bills' section and then tap on the 'LPG Cylinder' option.
- Now select the biller category as 'LPG Cylinder, choose biller location as 'National' and select your biller or gas connection type from Bharat Gas, Indane Gas or HP Gas.
- Tap on 'Submit' and on the next page, enter your contact number or LPG ID and then select your account number.
- Now a bill payment page will be generated which you need to check carefully.
- Tap on 'Submit' and enter the OTP which you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Tap on 'Submit' and upon successful OTP verification, you will get a successful message on the app screen.