On 1st October 2017, the Indian Government and NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) has directed all toll plazas in India to make electronic toll payments in order to reduce road traffic at the toll plazas. This regulation would allow all vehicles passing through toll areas to pay tolls with the use of the FASTag. FASTag is an easy-to-use, rechargeable tag that facilitates instant deduction of toll fees and helps you to make your travel cashless.
The FASTag technology uses a wireless RFID tag that is connected to your car's windscreen, once you hit a toll point, the tag will be scanned and the toll charge will be debited from your prepaid account instantly. For a trouble-free trip on domestic highways, FASTag is the perfect solution for you and your loved ones. Today, FASTag serves at 407 toll plazas throughout state and national highways.
Benefits of ICICI FASTag
- Get monthly and local pass that makes your travel more convenient.
- Get access to the online portal, through which you can get your recharge details and monthly statements.
- Get access to auto recharge facility by which the toll charges will automatically debit from your prepaid account.
- Get FASTag balance details with a single call or SMS.
- Get 2.5% cashback on your on every national highway toll transaction.
- Recharge ICICI FASTag with multiple payment options such as UPI, Credit/Debit Card and more.
- With the auto-debit feature of ICICI FASTag save your time and fuel while you travel.
ICICI FASTag Register
Apply for ICICI FASTag for your vehicle by a simple online and offline process. Scroll down and know the methods of the same.
- Visit ICICI Bank website and click on FASTag tab.
- Read all the details and click on Apply Now.
- Enter your personal details and upload your ID Proof
- Click on Continue for further process.
- On the next tab, enter your vehicle details and your address details.
- Upload the RC Copy of your vehicle and check your tag cost details.
- Once you are done click on Next for the next process
- Now on the confirmation tab check your personal details, address, vehicle details, tag cost and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Now click on Proceed to Payment and pay the amount to make your process complete.
Apart from the above online process, you can also go through the offline method by visiting the POS location of ICICI Bank of your nearest toll gates with all the required documents such as Address Proof, Original ID Proof, RC Book of your vehicle, Duly filled application form of ICICI FASTag, Valid Driving License, Recent Passport Size photographs and other KYC documents.
Pay the ICICI FASTag amount and you will get your FASTag account by the bank. Once it is activated the bank employee will attach the tag to your vehicle's windscreen.
Documents for ICICI FASTag
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter Id Card, Driving license. Passport size photographs
- Address Proof- Utility bills, Passport, Ration card. Bank Details
- RC Book of your vehicle
- Duly filled and signed application form of ICICI FASTag
- For Corporate Applicant- Firm Proof, Registration Certificate of the Firm along with the all the above mentioned documents.
ICICI FASTag Recharge
You can recharge FASTag by numerous methods like National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Real-time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Credit or Debit Card. In order to recharge your FASTag online:
Simply visit the ICICI Bank FASTag online portal and enter your Login credentials.
Go to the recharge tab and the enter the recharge amount
Now make the payment complete by paying through any of the above mentioned payment options.
If your FASTag account is linked directly to your bank account, the toll fee will be deducted from the account automatically.
ICICI FASTag Registration
To register for ICICI FASTag go through the below given process.
- Visit the official site of ICICI Bank and click on FASTag tab.
- Now click on Customer Login and on the next page, click on Individual or Corporate under the drop-down menu of Register
- Enter your Customer ID/Date of Birth and click on Submit
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the required section and click on Submit.
- Create your Username/Password and select the security question as per your choice.
- Now click on Submit and you will get the successful message on the screen.
ICICI FASTag Login
ICICI FASTag applicants can access to online service by Username or Mobile Number. Before this, the bank holder has to register to create a Username and Password. Below given is the process for ICICI FASTag registration and ICICIFASTag Login.
Benefits you get after Login
- Get all your personal details and like Customer Id and Account Type.
- Get all your account information such as tag accounts, tag sub groups, current balance, CUG balance and much more
- Get the details of your payment option like Last Payment Method and Last Payment Amount.
- You can view your tag account summary
- Get all the details of your vehicle such as Tag Account Number, License Plate Number, Vehicle Type, Tag Serial Number and much more
- Check the history of your old transactions
- Get a number of payment option and pay your FASTag dues more conveniently.
How to Login?
- After the successful registration go through the below process to Login
- Visit the official site of ICICI Bank and click on FASTag tab
- Now click on Customer Login
- Now click on Individual Login, in case you are a corporate customer click on Corporate Login
- Choose Login method from Login via Username and Login via Mobile Number.
- Now enter the required details and click on Login
ICICI FASTag App
An applicant can download the ICICI FASTag app via Playstore or Appstore. Below is the process to download ICICI FASTag app.
- Go to the play store or Appstore and search for eToll by ICICI Bank
- Click on the Install icon and wait for the download complete.
- Open the app and enter your Customer ID/Mobile Number and click on Sign in
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the required section and click on Verify.
- Once the verification is complete you can enjoy the benefits of eToll by ICICI Bank app such as recharge your FASTag account, securely login with OTP based feature, view all the transaction details of your FASTag account, check the current FASTag balance and generate statement of your old transaction.
ICICI FASTag Charges
You can get your ICICI Bank FASTag for your car, jeep, or bus for a minimum of Rs 499. The charges differ depending on the type of vehicle for which the tags are colour coded.
Tag Joining Fee- Rs 99.12+GST
Refundable security deposit: Rs 200
Minimum recharge: Rs 200
ICICI FASTag Customer Care
To know more about FASTag call on the tollfree number 1800 2100 104 (Chargeable Number:1860 2670 104).
To avail ICICI FASTag via SMS:
SMS - ITOLL(Space)Pincode(Space)Your Name and send it to 5676766