Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) provides Provident Fund (PF) nominations to all EPFO subscribers to provide social security for their family/nominee. Filing PF e-Nomination is required to receive Provident Fund (PF), Pension (EPS), and Insurance (EDLI) benefits online following the member's death. However, EPFO has recently said through a Tweet that "EPF Members can file new nomination to change existing EPF/EPS nomination." This implies that if an EPF member wants to change the existing EPF/EPS nomination then he or she can file a new nomination and the new EPF/EPS nomination will override the previous nomination. An EPF account holder who wants to change its EPF or PF account nominee by filing a new PF nomination can follow the steps listed below.
#EPF सदस्य मौजूदा EPF/#EPS नामांकन को बदलने के लिए नया नामांकन दाखिल कर सकते हैं।#EPF Members can file new nomination to change existing EPF/#EPS nomination.#EPFO #Services #Pension #ईपीएप #पीएफ pic.twitter.com/rm3G2FaqKy— EPFO (@socialepfo) November 18, 2021
Steps to change existing nominee in EPF account online
EPF members should remember that they can file e-nomination anytime and anywhere by UAN login. As the updation of nomination is necessary after marriage and for receiving online payment of PF, Pension and Insurance (EDLI) up to Rs 7 lakhs, one can file an e-Nomination with a self-declaration only and no documentation or approval from the employer is required according to the guidelines set by EPFO. To declare e-nomination today, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the EPFO portal and head to the 'Services' section and under the 'For Employees' section, click on 'Member UAN/Online Service.
- Now login with UAN and Password
- Under the 'Manage' tab, click on E-Nomination'
- Now click on 'Yes' to update the family declaration.
- Now click on 'Add Family Details' and you can add more than one nominee.
- Now click on 'Nomination Details' to declare total amount of share and then click on 'Save EPF Nomination'.
- Now click on 'e-Sign' to generate OTP.
- Now submit the OTP sent on your mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Upon successful verification of OTP, your nomination will be registered with EPFO successfully.
- Upon successful e-Nomination, no further physical documents are required to submit.
Members should file e-Nomination today to provide #SocialSecurity to their families. Follow these easy steps to file EPF/EPS nomination #digitally.— EPFO (@socialepfo) October 12, 2021
Link:- https://t.co/91gAey9WZ0#SocialSecurity #EPF #PF #EDLI #Pension #ईपीएफओ #ईपीएफ