Aadhaar Enrolment Centres are institutions concerned with enrolling individuals for Aadhaar by collecting demographic and biometric specifics in accordance with the UIDAI enrolment system. Enrolment agencies working with registrars run Aadhaar card enrolment centres. The primary goal of the Aadhaar enrolment centre is to induct new Aadhaar applicants and to facilitate existing Aadhaar cardholders with updating their Aadhaar records and other services. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it simple to locate an Aadhaar Seva Kendra (also known as an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre) near you. Resident individuals can look for an Aadhaar enrolment centre online in their city and go there to register for Aadhaar and also update Aadhaar-related details. Hence, we'll show you how to locate your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra via online.
Steps to find the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra Online
While visiting your nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre to apply for an Aadhaar card, remember to bring all of the requisite documents with you, such as proof of address, identity, and so on. Follow the steps below to find your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra online:
- Visit UIDAI portal and click on the 'Get Aadhaar' option under 'My Aadhaar' section
- Now click on 'Locate an Enrolment Center' and by entering your state, postal (PIN) code, or locality, city, or district name, you will now be able to find your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra or Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Now enter the captcha code once you have entered the required details.
- Now click on ''Locate a Centre' and you are done.
Steps to book an appointment at Aadhaar Seva Kendra online
UIDAI enables you to book an appointment at a UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra online for your ease. You can book an appointment at the UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra online by following the below listed step-by-step guide.
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/ and click on the 'My Aadhaar' option.
- Now under the 'Get Aadhaar' section, click on 'Book an Appointment'
- Now select your city and location from the drop-down list and then click on 'Proceed to Book Appointment'
- Now enter your registered mobile number and auto-generated captcha code.
- You will now get an OTP on your registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP and click on 'Submit'
- Then, fill in all the required details on the appointment details page and select a date and time as per your convenience.
- Once you're done, you'll get a booking appointment number. You can now go to your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra on the selected date and time to complete your Aadhaar-related tasks.