On May 14, Prime Minister Narendra Modi via video conferencing released the eighth instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, PM Modi allocated over Rs 20,000 crore to over 9.5 crore farmer beneficiaries. However, it's possible that certain farmers are yet to receive the instalment benefit or amount. They can look up their name on the PM KISAN website and on the mobile app. Meanwhile, the government has released a list of telephone numbers from which they can file complaints if they have not received the 8th installment yet.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Contact Numbers
If you're a recipient of a previous instalment of PM KISAN but your name was not listed, you can contact the helpline at 011-24300606. You can also contact the following numbers for your complaints.
- PM Kisan Toll free number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline number: 155261, 0120-6025109
- PM Kisan landline numbers 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check PM Kisan installment status?
PM Kisan Yojana List can be found on PM Samman Nidhi's official website. Take the steps below to see if your name is on the list.
- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in and click on the 'Farmer's Corner Section' on the homepage.
- Now select the 'Beneficiary' option. The beneficiary can verify the status of his or her application here. The farmer's name will be on the list, along with the amount that will be credited to his or her registered bank account.
- Click on 'Get Data' upon entering your Aadhar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Number.
Steps to check PM Kisan beneficiary status
To check the status of your PM Kisan Scheme, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit https://pmkisan.gov.in and 'Farmer's corner' on the homepage.
- Now you will get three options: Aadhaar Number, Account Number and Mobile Number. By using any of the options, you can track your payment status.
- Then select 'Get Data' from the drop-down menu. On your screen, you'll find PM-Kisan status and a summary of all transactions.
Steps to check your name in PM KISAN through mobile App?
The government has taken several steps to ensure that all eligible beneficiaries of PM-KISAN are receiving support. Self-registration, payment status checks, and name correction using Aadhaar, which is a mandatory requirement of the scheme, have all been made accessible via public frameworks. The PM-KISAN mobile app, programmed and established by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, is launched to expand the scope much farther. Farmers can use the mobile app to register, check the status of their registration and payments, update their Aadhaar details, learn about the scheme, and more.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Contact Details
For any of your scheme-related issues you can contact the following numbers and email addresses.
For scheme related concern:
- Shri Sanjay Agarwal Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Rajesh Verma, Additional Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Vivek Agarwal, Joint Secretary & CEO-PM KISAN, Department of Agriculture ,Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
For fund transfer-related concern:
- Shri Bimbadhar Pradhan, Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110 001. Email: email@example.com
- Sh.Binod Kumar, Chief Controller & Accounts Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- For ICT related: Dr Ranjna Nagpal, Deputy Director General National Informatics Centre
Note: To know the email addresses of state nodal officers of PM Kisan, click here.