Customers of State Bank of India (SBI) can withdraw cash without using a debit card. Customers can use this service to withdraw cash from the bank's ATMs in a safe and easy manner even though they do not have a debit card. With SBI's YONO app, it is easy to withdraw cash from ATMs without using a debit card. SBI customers can also make cardless shopping and secure two-factor authentication. YONO cash on SBI YONO App allows State Bank of India customers to withdraw money from SBI ATMs with a minimum of Rs 500 and a maximum of Rs 20,000 in a single transaction. SBI YONO cash avoids the bulk of the concerns associated with physical cards, such as the risk of phishing, card slipping, card trawling, and the risk of losing a card or pin with each transaction. Customers of SBI need to log in to the YONO app and use the YONO Cash feature to generate a reference number and a YONO Cash PIN for cash withdrawals. Customers of State Bank of India can then use the same to complete the transaction and withdraw or receive cash from any of the available outlets, such as ATMs, POS terminals, or Customer Service Points (CSP). Customers of SBI need to log in to the YONO app and use the YONO Cash feature to generate a reference number and a customizable PIN for cash withdrawals. Customers of State Bank of India can then use the same to complete the transaction and withdraw or receive cash from any of the available outlets, such as ATMs, POS terminals, or Customer Service Points (CSP). There is no reason to worry if you are unable to withdraw money when a transaction at the ATM fails due to a technical malfunction and the amount is deducted from your account. Simply notify your bank right away. Within seven working days, the money will be refunded directly to your account. To know the procedure to withdraw money from SBI ATM without using your debit card, follow the steps listed below:
How to withdraw money using SBI YONO Cash facility?
- Open the SBI YONO App in your mobile and login to your account using 6-digit MPIN or User ID and Password.
- Now tap on 'YONO Pay' and then tap on the 'ATM' option.
- On the next page you can see your available account balance and the last 4 digits of your savings account.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw and tap on 'Next'
- Now generate your YONO Cash PIN and tap on 'Next'
- Now accept the 'Terms & Conditions' and tap on 'Confirm'
- Now you will get a YONO Cash Reference Number on your registered mobile number and email ID which will be valid for 4 hours only.
- On the screen of the ATM you need to tap on "YONO CASH" and enter the YONO Cash Reference Number received through SMS and email.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw, the amount should be the same as it was entered during generation of Reference Number.
- Now enter the generated YONO Cash PIN and validate the same.
- Once the transaction is validated and authenticated the transaction will be completed, and you the amount will be dispensed.
- Using YONO Cash facility you can withdraw money from SBI ATM with transaction limit of Rs 20,000.
- Using YONO Cash facility you can collect money from any SBI merchant POS with a transaction limit of Rs 2000 per day.
- Using YONO Cash facility you can receive money from SBI CSP (Customer Service Points) with a transaction limit of Rs 10,000.
- Using YONO Cash facility you can shop without your debit card with a transaction limit of Rs 10,000.