Customers who want to generate their debit card PIN from the comfort of their own home can do so using a toll-free IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system provided by the country's largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI), which allows them to get their debit card PIN or Green PIN over the phone at any time and from any location. Customers can use any landline or mobile phone number in the nation to call SBI's 24x7 helpline numbers or toll-free numbers, which include 1800 1234 (toll-free), 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free), or 080-26599990. Through a recent Tweet, SBI has said "Here are the easy steps to generate your Debit Card PIN or Green PIN via our toll-free IVR system. Don't hesitate to call 1800 1234."
How to generate SBI Debit Card PIN Or Green PIN Through Toll-free IVRS?
SBI makes it easy to generate your debit card PIN or Green PIN at IVR through contact centre. By following the steps mentioned below you can get your Debit Card PIN instantly.
- Dial SBI Toll-free Number 1800 1234 from your registered mobile number.
- Press '2' for ATM/Debit card related services.
- Press '1' for PIN generation.
- Press '1' if you are calling from your registered mobile number or else press '2' to speak with an agent.
- Enter the last 5 digits of ATM Card for which you wish to generate a Green PIN.
- Press '1' to confirm the last 5 digits and then press '2' to re-enter the last 5 digits of ATM Card.
- Enter the last 5 digits of account number >> press '1' to confirm the last 5 digits >> press '2' to re-enter the last 5 digits of account number.
- Enter your birth year and your Green PIN will be successfully generated which you will get on your registered mobile number by SMS.
- Now you will have to visit any SBI ATM to change the PIN sent to your registered mobile number within 24 hours of time frame.
Here are the easy steps to generate your Debit Card PIN or Green PIN via our toll-free IVR system.— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) November 6, 2021
Don't hesitate to call 1800 1234.#SBI #StateBankOfIndia #SBIAapkeSaath #IVR #DebitCard pic.twitter.com/f2JPODyfRT
SBI is India's largest bank with over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, and 71,968 BC outlets, serving over 45 crore customers. SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, SBI Card, and other subsidiaries have effectively widened the bank's business portfolio. SBI has a global footprint, with 229 offices in 31 different countries, and operates across time zones. The Economic Times recently recognized SBI as the Iconic Brand of India for 2021.