Suryoday Small Finance Bank is providing Amazon Gift Card benefits to its savings account holders during the "Campaign Period," which runs from February 15th to March 31st, 2022. (both days inclusive).
- Residents must open a Classic, Supreme, or Health & Wellness Savings Account with Suryoday Bank during the campaign period to be eligible for an Amazon Gift Card, according to the bank's eligibility criteria.
- Customers who establish a Savings Account with Suryoday Bank must be new to the bank and have no previous relationship with the bank.
- In March and April of this year, the Average Monthly Balance (AMB) must be maintained in the Savings Account, or an FD must be established in place of the AMB as described by the AMB standards of the bank.
- Within 30 days of account establishment, customers must use their Suryoday Bank Debit Card at a POS or online for a cumulative minimum purchase of Rs.1000.
- During the offer time, customers must register for the Internet Banking/Mobile Banking service of the bank using their savings account.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card is not available for joint account holders.
New customers who open a savings account with the bank will be eligible for the following benefits.
|Saving Account Variant||AMB Requirement||Reward|
|Classic SA||INR 10,000 or INR 50,000 FD in lieu of AMB||Rs. 150 Amazon Pay Gift Card|
|Supreme SA||INR 1,00,000 or INR 5,00,000 FD in lieu of AMB||Rs. 200 Amazon Pay Gift Card|
|Health & Wellness SA||INR 3,00,000||Rs. 250 Amazon Pay Gift Card|
|Source: Bank Website|
Terms and Conditions
- According to the official website of the bank, the following are the terms and conditions of the above-discussed benefits.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Card will be sent via email or SMS on the email ID or the mobile number provided by the customer while opening the account.
- The bank has the right to modify, terminate the campaign at its sole discretion.
- Reward will not be applicable in case Savings Account is closed.
- The customer(s) would receive their voucher from Suryoday Bank within 60 days of end of the campaign period.
- Amazon Pay Gift Card is subject to availability.
- In case of unavailability of Amazon Pay Gift Card due to any circumstances, Bank will procure Voucher from any other similar Ecom voucher provider.
- T&C of Amazon Pay Gift Card usage will be applicable.
- A customer can get only one Gift Card during the offer period. No two offers can be clubbed together.
- The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Amazon Pay and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any losses, damages, costs, charges, expenses, claims (whether direct or indirect), actions or demands suffered by the Customer in relation to availing the benefits.
- All escalations related to this campaign will be valid within 6 months from the end of the campaign period.
Suryoday Small Finance Bank Saving Account Interest Rates
Suryoday SFB is giving the following savings account interest rates as of January 20, 2022.
|Daily Closing Balance Slabs (Domestic/NRE/NRO)||% rate per annum|
|Up to and including Rs. 1 Lakh||4.00%|
|Above Rs. 1 Lakh up to & including Rs. 1 crore||6.25%|
|Above Rs. 1 crore||5.00%|
|Source: Bank Website|