There are times when you need Aadhaar copy but due to non-registered mobile number, you may find it difficult to download. But, now you no longer have to worry about it as you can now easily download Aadhaar even without registered mobile number.
According to Unique Authority of India (UIDAI), the step has been taken to assist those people whose mobile number is yet to be registered. UIDAI issues Aadhaar card. Previously, users required registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar for downloading Aadhaar Card.
Now with the following steps given below, you can download Aadhaar without registered mobile number:
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI and click on "My Aadhaar" option
2. Click on "Order Aadhaar PVC Card"
3. Now you have to fill the 12-digit Aadhaar number here
4. You also have the option of entering 16-digit Virtual Identification Number or VID number instead of your Aadhaar number
5. Now fill the security or captcha code you have received
6. For downloading the Aadhaar card without registered mobile number, click on "my mobile number is not registered"
7. Enter your alternate number or unregistered mobile number
8. Click on the option "send OTP"
9. You will receive One Time Password (OTP) at the alternate number that you have entered
10. Now click on "terms and conditions" checkbox and click on "Submit" option
11. You will be redirected to a new page
12. For the purpose of verification of reprinting, you will receive the option of "Preview Aadhaar" letter here
13. After this you need to choose the option of "Make Payment"