The UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) app enables people to use a single platform to access government services. LPG cylinders, Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) are among the services available on the app.
Now there is no need to have multiple apps for booking different gas connections. If you are a customer of HP, Bharat and Indane gas, then this app is perfect for you. Using the Umang app you can book your gas, refill gas, request for double connection and many more services can be availed.
How to book HP, Indane, and Bharat gas from Umang mobile App?
Step 1: Download Umaang App
Step 2: Register as a new user
Step 3: Search your LPG service provider
If your LPG service provider is HP Gas, for example, type HP Gas and then tap on it.
Step 4: Enter your LPG details such as Consumer number, Distribution code and customer ID.
Step 5: Select from options
Refill Order Cash On Delivery, Refill Order Online Payment, Refill History, Opt-Out Subsidy and Consumer Subsidy.
Step 5: Confirm your details
Step 6: For online payment, select Pay Now
Else select Cash on Delivery options
Customers can also book gas using mobile apps downloading the respective gas connections app. There is a facility to book gas by calling the IVR number also.
It is important to remember that the user's UMANG-linked mobile number and the one registered with their gas agency must be the same in order to use these services.
Indane Gas Services that can be availed from Umang App
Citizens may use various LPG services such as View Profile, LPG Booking Status, and Locate Retail Outlets and Distributors Centers. Citizens may apply for a new LPG connection and use the facility to request LPG cylinders.
- Indane gas Consumers may order a mechanic service for their Indane Gas LPG
- Customers can voluntarily give up their LPG subsidy.
- . Consumers can search for and find any distributor. They can send emails to distributors, locate distributors on Google Maps, and obtain details such as an address, contact number, email address, and so on.
- Customers would be able to order new LPG cylinders.
- Customers can raise a request for a double-cylinder link.
- Customers may cancel their IOCL LPG service
- If they haven't done so already, customers will be able to seed their bank account details.
- Consumers would be able to see information about their previous LPG booking transactions.
HP Gas Customers
HP gas customers can book cylinders, pay fees online, view refill history, check subsidy records, and request a double cylinder connection, among other services.
- Can apply for a new LPG connection.
- Individuals can check on the status of their KYC application and be redirected to a payment portal to pay for the fee.
- HP gas customers can check the status of their subsidised cylinders through their HPCL account.
- Customers of HP gas may request a double cylinder connection.