To improve productivity and learn new skills amid the COVID-19 induced lockdowns, working professionals have taken to the internet to find ways of personal development outside the office environment.
LinkedIn, the business and employment-oriented social networking platform, in its recent blog post revealed its third annual "Most Popular Courses" in the LinkedIn Learning segment.
"Over 3 million professionals across the globe watched these 20 courses to help them thrive in today's changing economy," said Dan Brodnitz, Head of Global Content Strategy, LinkedIn Learning, in a blog post.
"The pandemic has changed how we work, live, socialize-everything-and these top courses show that people have spent time learning how to be more productive remotely, create work/life balance, and communicate with virtual teams," he added.
These popular courses, which users can watch for free till 30 September, include essential office skills like Excel and project management, and even technical skills like Python-a skill that is increasingly sought after by employers.
The latest top 20 most popular LinkedIn Learning courses, as per the platform's blog post are:
- Time Management: Working from Home
- Strategic Thinking
- Remote Work Foundations
- Learning Python
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365)
- Communicating with Confidence
- Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Project Management Foundations
- Critical Thinking
- Learning Personal Branding
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication Foundations
- Improving Your Listening Skills
- Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Python Essential Training
- Excel: Tips and Tricks
- Online Marketing Foundations