For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Reliance MF launches Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XX - Series 31

|

Reliance MF launches Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund has launched a new fund named as Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund - XX - Series 31. It"s a close-ended income scheme with duration of 677 days from the date of allotment.
 

Investment objective of the scheme:

The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate regular returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of Central, State Government securities and other fixed income/ debt securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility.

The scheme target to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 1 crore under each scheme during the NFO period.

Allocation of funds:

The scheme will allocate upto 70% of assets in money market instruments with low to medium risk profile. On the other side it would allocate 30% to 100% of assets in Government Securities issued by Central &/or State Government & other fixed income / debt securities including but not limited to corporate bonds with low to medium risk profile.

Basic Details:

NFO Opens: September 6, 2011

NFO Closes: September 13, 2011

NFO Price: Rs.10 per unit

Options: Dividend Payout and Growth option

Minimum Application Amount: Rs 5,000 per application and additional of Re 1, thereafter

Exit Load: Nil

Benchmark: CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index

Fund Manager: Mr. Amit Tripathi

GoodReturns.in

Read more about: mutual funds nfo reliance
Story first published: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 16:10 [IST]
Company Search
Get Instant News Updates
Enable
x
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Done
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X