For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

    IDFC Fixed Maturity Plan Series - 4 Floats on

    IDFC Fixed Maturity Plan Series - 4 Floats on
    IDFC Mutual Fund has launched a new fund named IDFC Fixed Maturity Plan Series - 4, a close ended income scheme. The scheme with the duration of 36 months shall mature on 14 October 2015.

    Investment Objective:


    IDFC Fixed Maturity Plan Series - 4 seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme.

    The scheme offers two options viz. growth and dividend option. Dividend option offers monthly, quarterly and half yearly dividend options.

    The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 20 crore under the scheme during the NFO period.

    Allocation of funds:

    The scheme will allocate upto 30% of assets in money market instruments (including CBLO) with low to medium risk profile. On the other side it would allocate 70% to 100% of assets in debt securities with medium to high risk profile. Investments in securitized debt, derivatives, foreign securities and stock lending would be nil.
    100% of assets would be invested in AAA/A1 rated non convertible debentures.

    Entry load and exit load charge will be nil for the scheme.

    Basic Details:

    NFO Opens: October 1, 2012
    NFO Closes: October 10, 2012
    NFO: Rs 10 per unit
    Minimum application: Rs 10000 and in multiples of Rs 10.
    Benchmark: Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index.
    Manager: Anupam Joshi.

    Read more about: mutual funds idfc
    Company Search
    Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

    Find IFSC

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more