For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

Wonderla Holidays IPO issue opens today


Wonderla Holidays IPO issue opens today
Wonderla Holidays, one of the leading operator of amusement parks in the country, open its Initial Public Offer (IPO) issue for subscription today until April 23, 2014. Through the issue, the company will offer 1,45,00,000 equity shares with a face value of Rs. 10 each in a price band Rs 115-125 per equity share i.e. the floor price for subscribing to the issue is 11.5 times the face vale while the maximum or cap price is 12.5 times the face value.

The investors can make a bid for a minimum of 100 equity shares and in multiples of 100 equity shares thereon. In respect of the allocation of the issue, retail investor class and non-institutional bidders will be allocated 35% and 15% of the overall issue size respectively while QIBs including mutual funds shall not be allocated over 50% of the issue.


For making an application for the issue, investors can make use of the ASBA or Applications Supported by Blocked Amount facility as it is an easy, smart and convenient method. Know more about ASBA facility.

CRISIL has assigned a grading of 4/5 for the IPO of the company that indicates above average fundamentals. In the secondary market, shares of the company will be listed on both the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. Lead Managers and Registrar to the issue are ICICI Securities and Edelweiss Financial Services and Karvy Computershare respectively.

Story first published: Monday, April 21, 2014, 11:28 [IST]
Company Search
Get Instant News Updates
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X