Subscribe to GoodReturns
Economic Survey is a annual document which is presented to both houses of Parliament during the Budget Session. Here are quick highlights.
- Economic Survey highlights the need for balance between ‘Make in India' and ‘Skilling India'
- Major Reform Initiatives Undertaken by Government in Banking, Insurance and Financial Sector
- Wiping Every Tear from Every Eye: The Jan Dhan Yojana, Aadhaar and Mobile Numbers Provide the Solution
Click to know what is Economic Survey in India.
- Improvement in Female Literacy and Educational Challenges
- Skill Development and Employment are major Challenges: Economic Survey
- Economic Survey Recommends Reform of Railway's Structure, Commercial Practices, Overhaul of Technology
- A Growth Rate of over 8 Per Cent Expected for the Coming Year
- India needs to create additional Fiscal Space: Economic Survey 2014 - 15
- India's National Solar Mission Being Scaled up Five-Fold to 100,000 Megawatts
- Infrastructure Growth in terms of Eight Core Industries Higher than Industrial Growth since 2011-12
- Government Remains Committed to Fiscal Consolidation; Economic Survey says Enhanced Revenue Generation is a Priority
- External Sector is returning to the path of strength and resilience: Economic Survey
- Services Sector Clocks Double Digit Growth
- Hyper-Growth in Tech start ups in India, says Economic Survey on Services Sector
- Government approves a Rs. 200 crore Central Sector Scheme for implementing e-platform for agri-marketing
- The Fourteenth Finance Commission (FFC) will enhance Fiscal Federalism in India: Economic Survey 2014-15
- Revive public investment to improve investment climate
- Create National Common Market in Agricultural Commodities
- Food Subsidy Bill stands at Rs. 107823.75 crore during 2014-15 (upto January, 2015), shows an increase of 20% over previous year
- From Carbon Subsidy to Carbon Tax: India's Green Actions
- The current account deficit has declined from a peak of 6.7 percent of GDP (in Q3, 2012-13) to an estimated 1.0 percent in the coming fiscal year.