All India Bank Employees' Association(AIEBA) have called in for all India strike on 24th June 2015 in support to meet certain demands of the State Sector Bank Employees Association (SSBEA).
Bank of Baroda has informed BSE that the Bank have been informed by AIBEA informing their decision to go on All India One Day strike on June 24, 2015 in support of the strike call given by State Sector Bank Employees' Association for their demand in respect of certain industry level issues, the bank said in the BSE filing.
The Bank is taking all the necessary steps in terms of the existing guidelines to deal with the strike in the event the same materializes, added further.
SSBEA, under its umbrella, has various unions of associate banks of SBI such as State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Mysore and the like, which are also associated with AIBEA, reports PTI.
These are the demands from the Unions and members
- De-link Associate Banks from SBI
- Do not curb trade union right of representation
- Vacate attacks on trade union in SBBJ
- Extend compassionate appointment scheme as per Government
- Increase quantum of staff housing loan.
- Recruitment of sub staff and part time employees
- Resolve pending demands
- Do not impose SBI service condition and career progression in