On the auspicious occasion of Dhanteras on Monday, November 09, 2015 the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchanges are conducting Extended Live Trading session in Gold Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) securities in the Equity Segment.
Traders should note that trading during the extended trading session, shall be allowed only in the GOLD ETF securities.
Extended trading session is from 4.30 pm to 7 pm on November 9, 2015.
Important Points to note
- Members would remain logged in to the trading system after the end of post closing session at 4:00 pm and shall not need to log in again for the extended trading session at 4:30pm.
- All unmatched pending orders of Gold ETF securities at 3:30pm shall be cancelled and not carried forward to the extended trading session.
- All trades done on Monday, November 09, 2015 during the normal as well as extended trading sessions shall be merged and settled on Friday November 13, 2015 as per existing settlement schedule.
- Trade modification for Equity segment in RTRMS system shall be available till 7:15 pm.
- After close of normal market as per existing schedule: shall not include close prices of Gold ETF securities.