Tech Mahindra, a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering announced the audited consolidated financial results for its third quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman, Tech Mahindra, said, "We are on track towards gradual recovery resonated by our margin improvement over the last two quarters. We continue to focus on strengthening our core and leveraging it to build further traction in our business. "
Here is a quick highlights of the results
Financial highlights for the quarter
- The company's revenue stood at Rs 6,701 crore; up 16.5% Year on Year(YOY) and 1.3% Quarter on quarter (QoQ)
- Tech Mahindra's EBITDA was at Rs 1,136 crore; down 2.9% YoY and up 3.2% QoQ
- The comapny's consolidated profit after tax at Rs 759 crore, down 5.7% YoY and 3.4% QoQ
- Earnings per Share (EPS) was Rs 7.89 for the quarter ended December 31, 2015.
Financial highlights for the quarter (USD)
- The company's revenue was seen at USD 1,015 mn; up 9.8% YoY and 0.4% QoQ
- In Constant Currency terms revenue up 13.7% YoY and 1.2% QoQ
- EBITDA at USD 172 mn; up 2.5% QoQ. Margins at 16.9% up 30 bps QoQ
- Consolidated PAT at USD 115 mn, down 3.7% QoQ.
- Total headcount in the company stood at 107,137; adds 1,902 professionals during the quarter o Software headcount stood at 71,892; BPO at 28,279
- The company had cash and cash equivalent at Rs 4,940 crore as of December 31, 2015; a sequential increase of Rs 1,448 crores
- The Active Client count stood at 801 in Q3.