Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the shareholders at the 42st AGM in Mumbai today.
At the AGM, the Mukesh Ambani announced launch of Reliance Jio and other details.
Below are the highlights of RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani's speech on Reliance Jio:
1. India's only all-IP, data-strong, made-for-mobile-video, Only 4G LTE, future-ready network.
2. Reliance launches true 4G LTE smartphones starting from Rs 2,999 and Jio-Fi for Rs 1,999 that enables all Indians to migrate to Jio's Data Strong network.
3. Jio Apps subscription worth Rs 15,000, complimentary until 31st December of 2017.
4. Instant eKYC digital activations in the store and at home.
5. MyJio, a digital companion app for every stage of your Digital Life.
6. Free Voice calling across India to any network. There will be no domestic roaming charges. The era of paying for voice ends today.
7. The simplest and the most attractive Tariff Plans in the market, with the lowest data rates anywhere in the world.
8. There will be no complex telecom charges. They will now Rest in Peace.
9. Special offer for Students with 25% more data & incentives to use more.
10. Jio's Data, Voice, Video and the full bouquet of Jio applications and content will be available for everyone for free, till 31st December 2016.