YES Bank's internet banking services to be unavailable for 4 days. 'Due to our scheduled system upgrade activity, all transaction channels including net banking mobile banking electronic payments (including NEFT/RTGS, IMPS) SMS banking and USSD banking will not be functioning from Friday 10th February 6 PM to Monday 13th February 2017 9.00 AM' Yes Bank notified.
The cash & clearing cut-off on 10th February 2017 at YES BANK branches will be 2:30 PM. For select Rural Branches, the cash and clearing cut-off on 10th February 2017 will be 12:30 PM.
The following services will not be available during the downtime
- Corporate NetBanking
- Mobile Wallet - YES PAY
- Mobile Banking - YES Mobile
- Yes Money - used for Money transfer (NEFT/RTGS) -(Remittance Knowledge Bridge-RKB)
- Yes Transact on the Go - Balance check thru Mobile/for Corporate Customer
- Retail Net Banking
- BNA (Currency Note Acceptance/deposit Machine)
- e-Collect Solutions - BPM Cordys - Custom MIS Solution
- Calculate to Commit - through YES Bank Site - for Booking FDs
- SIM SE PAY - through Mobile - mini statement and recharge/billpay and funds transfer/NEFT (Taisys)
- UPI (on YES PAY) - for Funds Transfer
- Credit card bill payment
- RTGS /NEFT/IMPS from and to YES Bank
- Funds Transfer from/ to YES Bank to outside bank
- Funds Transfer within YES Bank
Which services will be available during the downtime?
The following services will be available during the downtime:
- ATM/ POS
- Credit / Debit card swipe for Purchase
- Credit / Debit card (e-commerce)
- Credit / Debit card ATM withdrawal