ICICI Bank Announces Price Band For ICICI Securities IPO

Written By: Archana L
Subscribe to GoodReturns
For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

    India's largest private sector bank, ICICI Bank will raise Rs 4,020 crore by selling 24 percent stake in its brokerage and investment banking arm, ICICI Securities Ltd through Initial Public Offering (IPO) which will start from March 22 and closes on March 26, 2018. 

    ICICI Bank Announces Price Band For ICICI Securities IPO

    The price band for ICICI Securities initial public offer (IPO) has been fixed at Rs 519 to Rs 520 per equity share, ICICI Bank said.

    The anchor investor bid/offer period will be open for subscription on March 21, it said.
    "The price band for the Offer, as decided by ICICI Bank Limited (being the selling shareholder)...has been fixed on March 14, 2018, at Rs 519 to Rs 520 per equity share of ICICI Securities," it said.

    ICICI Securities includes ICICIdirect.com, an online booking platform. It will be the third issue from the ICICI in three years, and it follows the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance IPO in the year 2016 for Rs 6,000 crore and ICICI Lombard General Insurance IPO in the year 2017 for Rs 5,700 crore.

    ICICI Banks owns 100 percent stake in ICICI Securities Ltd. The 24 percent stake sale values the company at Rs 16,750 crore. The Bank will continue to hold the remaining 76 percent stake in the company after the IPO.

    Also Read: Can I Deposit Cash In Salary Account Of ICICI Bank?

    Read more about: icici bank
    Company Search
    Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'

    Find IFSC

    Get Latest News alerts from Goodreturns

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more