Subscribe to GoodReturns
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issuer of currency in India will be issuing a Rs 350 coin to mark the 350th birth anniversary of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Features of the Rs 350 Coin
- It will have the circumference of 44 mm.
- It will be made up of 50% Quaternary Alloy- Silver, 40% Copper, 5% Nickel and 5% Zinc.
- The front side will have Lion Capitol of Ashoka Pillar in the centre with the legend "Satyamev Jayate" inscribed below with "Bharat" in Devanagari script on the left and "India" in English on the right.
- The reverse side of the coin will have a picture of 'Takht Shri Harimandir Ji Patna Sahib' with the inscription "350TH PRAKASH UTSAV OF SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI" in Devanagari script on top and in English below. The years "1666" and "2016" will be flanked on the left and the right side.
- The coin's weight can vary from 34.65 grams to 35.35 grams.
The RBI hasn't specified how many coins it will release, but this will be limited edition.