For this facility, Max Bupa Health Insurance has entered into a tie-up with Karur Vysya Bank and the association will enable health insurance seekers to secure health insurance policy by the name Max Bupa AnyTimeHealth (ATH) via the ATM.
How to secure this policy in less than 3 minutes?
The company claims that the user can procure the given health policy just by visiting the ATM installed with the configuration in just 3 minutes. Here's the five steps involved in the process:
1. Create a user Id and password
2. Fill up the proposal form for the health insurance policy
3. Choose the insurance scheme with the help of provided information
4. Make the payment via the digital route
5. Here at this stage policy document will be issued to the newly insured.
Ashish Mehrotra, MD & CEO, Max Bupa said in a release, "We are certain that the combined synergies of Karur Vysya Bank and Max Bupa and our joint focus on delivering smart digital solutions will help us fulfil the health insurance needs of the bank's 7 million customers across India. We are aiming for 35-40% year-on-year growth in the market and expect to double our customer base in the southern market through strategic bank partnerships".
Max Bupa will deploy as many as 20 such ATH machines across the country in partnership with the bank.