Reliance Industries tops among the most profitable companies in India but its Chairman continues to earn a steady income of Rs. 15 crore on an annual basis since last 10 years. His minute by minute salary comes at Rs. 288 while on a per hour basis he earns Rs. 17,333, per day industrialist makes Rs. 4.16 lakh, in a month some Rs. 1.25 crore and this when taken into account on an annual basis stands at Rs. 15 crore.
Notably, despite his moderate compensation levels, he remains the richest
So, while his earnings have been steady, there are other veterans who make a sum more than RIL's chairman. Here's a detail on these non-promoter executives:
1. AM Naik: L&T's Group executive chairman for the FY 2017 made a total of Rs. 40.87 crore.
2. YC Deveshawar: ITC, the FMCG major company which recently was overtaken by HUL in respect of market cap has Deveshawar has its Chairman and for the FY 2017 he is said to make Rs. 21.17 crore.
3. Guenter Butschek: CEO of auto major Tata Motors has also earned an annual compensation higher than Ambani of Rs 22.55 crore (FY17)
4. Nikhil Meswani: Another RIL executive who helds the position of ED has received a compensation that totals to Rs. 19.99 crore in the FY 2018.
5. Hital Meswani: Hital is also an ED in the oil exploration and refining major RIL and earns Rs. 19.99 crore.
6. Sunil Mittal: For the FY 2017, Bharti Airtel's Chairman received an annual compensation in respect of his duties towards the company of Rs 30.14 crore.