CIBIL score that determines the credit worthiness of an individual is factored as a major attribute when banks look to process loan application by retail clients. Credit bureaus including CIBIL, Experian and Equitas work to offer credit score which is a three-digit number.
It is to be noted that credit score of a remarkable value helps in not just getting loans but also visas for foreign nations are also got with ease.
Wishfin, a fintech startup has tied up with Whatsapp platform to offer credit score for free under its product offering called Whatsapp for credit score.
How to get CIBIL score on Whatsapp?
1. Missed call on the specified number 8287151151
2. Your number will then be added to Whatsapp chat
3. Start with the procedure to get free credit score by furnishing all your relevant details including name, gender, PAN, residential address same as that given in bank details and date of birth.
4. After the platform verifies the given details, the feature will display your credit score on the Chat page.
5. Also for double verification, the fintech firm will ask you of the OTP and other details to be sure on your identity.
The fintech firm is strengthening its portfolio using the Whatsapp which it believes is a strong engagement tool for financial products.