In its five-day 'Big Billion Days' festive sale that commences today, the leading online platform Flipkart is offering instantaneous discounts of up to Rs. 5000 on flight ticket booking besides discount on other products such as home appliance, mobile etc. The offer is available on all domestic flight tickets booked via Flipkart's travel platform 'Flipkart Travel'. The sale offer is being powered by MakeMyTrip on the e-retailer's site.
For availing the offer, users can find the option on their flipkart mobile app. Further transaction is to done using net banking, debit or credit card or corporate/ commercial card.
Depending on the transaction size, users are provided discount on ticket booking:
|Transaction size (Flight ticket price)||Available discount|
|Upto Rs. 4000||Rs. 350|
|Rs. 4001- Rs. 8000||Rs. 700|
|Rs 8,001 to Rs 12,500||Rs. 1200|
|Rs 12,501 to Rs 20,000||Rs. 1700|
|Rs 20,001 to Rs 35,000||Rs. 2500|
|Rs 35,001 to Rs 50,000||Rs. 3500|
|Over Rs. 50000||Rs. 5000|
In another offer, international flight booking can also be made on the Flipkart Travel platform at discounted rates, and the e-retailer under the offer is offering discount in the range of Rs 500 to Rs 25,000. Indian residents with net banking access, debit or credit card are eligible to avail the offer.
Important terms and conditions to take note of under the offer
1. The minimum age of the cardmember is 18 years.
2. In case cancellation of ticket is requested, ticket price after the discount will be processed as refund amount.
3. All cardholders that excludes corporate credit cards with no outstanding of over 1 month are eligible to participate in the offer.
4. Over-limit credit and debit card holders are not eligible for the offer.
5. Taxes that apply at the time of the offer will be payable by the user making the booking under the offer.