Noida-based digital payments pioneer company Paytm in its 2019 offer for flight booking has announced that flyers booking flight tickets using its platform can avail upto Rs. 2000 as cashback. Here are the details:
1. For this the code that is to be used is SUMMERFLY.
2. The offer can be availed for a maximum of 2 times per usage per user.
3. Also, the person using the platform for flight booking needs to have the verified number registered on Paytm.
4. Cashback amount will be decided basis the amount of transaction i.e including convenience fee, insurance, free cancellation or any ancillaries purchased. And will be credited after successful transaction within 24 hours.
5. "If you have not completed your KYC or have breached your monthly Wallet limit, you will receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST)," Paytm said.
There is no minimum value of tickets booked under the offer to be eligible for the cashback.A user is eligible to receive a minimum cashback of Rs 100 on the booking amount is ₹5,000 or less, while a flat cashback of Rs 2,000 can be availed on the flight ticket booking amount of Rs 1,00,001 or more.