Skytrax, the airline review and ranking consultancy firm, has listed out the list of 10 best or top airlines to travel the world. And of these airlines, many of them have got distinction with the best crew, first-class service or other such titles as World's cleanest airline.
Here is the complete list of top 10 airlines of the world
1. Qatar Airways: This airline has bagged the title as the 'World's Best Airline' for the fifth time to only overtake Singapore Airlines which earlier enjoyed this ranking. In the past, the airline won the title as the best airline globally in the year 2011, 2012, 2015 and 2017.
2. Singapore Airlines: The airline has bagged the second spot with the best crew and first class service in the network.
3. Nippon Airways: Japan's largest airline All Nippon Airways or ANA gets the third place by Skytrax.
4. Cathay Pacific: The airline based out of Hong Kong has been awarded the fourth best airline globally.
5. Emirates: The government of Dubai owned airline offers the best in flight entertainment services.
6. Eva Air: Skytrax ranked this airline as the World's cleanest and is based out of Taiwan. The airline extends both passenger as well as cargo services across 62 foreign destinations.
7. Hainan Airlines: It is the largest air carrier run by a civilian in China.
8. Qantas Airways: It is the best airline with the highest fleet size is the best in the Australia/Pacific region.
9. Lufthansa: This is the only airline from the Eurpoean region to rank in the list of top 10 airlines of the world. It is the best airline in Europe.
10. Thai Airways: With the best staff and crew in Asia, the airline is ranked 10th by Skytrax.