Board meetings are a recurring and in fact a mandatory event that provide investors of the ongoing operations at the concern. Likewise, besides the earnings season, here are few important board meets also to delve on other corporate actions such as stock split, dividend, bonus etc.
1. AU Small Finance Bank:
The financial entity in a filing dated today informed BSE that meeting of the Board of Directors of the Bank will be held on April 25, 2022 and will continue on April 26, 2022 and following business items shall be taken up for consideration on April 26, 2022:
1. The Audited Financial Results of the Bank for the Quarter and Financial Year ended on March 31, 2022;
2. To consider the proposal for issuance of Bonus Shares subject to requisite approvals; and
3. To consider and recommend Dividend on equity shares for the financial year ended March 31, 2022.
The shares of the firm last traded at Rs. 1431 per share.
2. Bajaj Auto:
This auto major's board will meet on April 27 to consider audited results for the March ending quarter and also for dividend pay out. The company has a good dividend track record with dividend yield at 3.76%.Earlier the company declared Rs. 140 as its final dividend for the Fy 21. Considering the headwinds the company is facing there is a view by ICICI Direct that company's Q4Fy22 PAT shall register a fall by over 25% YoY.
3. Tata Steel:
The company with multibagger returns in 3 years time and from the resilient metal pack shall meet on May 3, 2022 to consider audited results, stock split as well as dividend.
In the filing the company mentioned the following: "to consider and take on record the audited Standalone and unaudited Consolidated financial statements and results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022;
2. to consider and take on record the audited Standalone and Consolidated financial statements and results for the financial year ended March 31, 2022;
3. recommend dividend, if any, for the financial year ended March 31, 2022; and
4. to consider a proposal for sub-division of the Equity shares of the Company having a face value of Rs. 10/- each, in such manner as may be determined by the Board of Directors, subject to regulatory/statutory approvals as may be required and the approval of the shareholders of the Company.