The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has distinguished bank holidays into three categories which are negotiable instruments act, negotiable instruments act and real time gross settlement holiday, and banks' closing of accounts day. According to the several states and their celebrating festivals, banks will be closed for 11 days from today in the month of July. However, bank closure due to holidays would not impact your willingness to perform banking services since you can utilize your concerned bank's internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, or doorstep banking services to conduct basic or urgent banking services. Here is the list of dates on which banks would remain closed from today until July 31, 2021.
Bank Holidays In July 2021
- July 13, 2021: Bhanu Jayanti, Sikkim
- July 14, 2021: Drukpa Tshechi, Sikkim
- July 16, 2021: Harela, Uttarakhand
- July 17, 2021: U Tirot Sing Day/Kharchi Puja, Agartala.In Shillong,
- July 18, 2021: Sunday
- July 19, 2021: Guru Rimpoche's Thungkar Tshechu, Shillong
- July 20, 2021: Bakrid, Jammu and Kochi
- July 21, 2021: Bakri Id (Id-Ul-Zuha) (Eid-UI-Adha), Banks across the nation will be closed on this day, apart from Aizawl, Bhubaneswar, Kochi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- July 24, 2021: Fourth Saturday
- July 25, 2021: Sunday
- July 31, 2021: Ker Puja, Tripura