Paytm, India's largest mobile payments and commerce platform has launched the "3 pe 2700 cashback offer," under which buyers can now get cashback incentives for effective LPG cylinder bookings if made through the Paytm app. New customers can earn up to Rs 900 as cashback on their initial LPG cylinder booking for the first three months under this offer. Whereas, existing or current customers can earn up to Rs 5,000 in cashback credits for each purchase or booking of LPG Cylinder. The total cashback points or Paytm First Points earned can be redeemed for gifts or special offers. The "3 pe 2700 cashback offer" is valid for Indane, HP Gas, and BharatGas.
How to book an LPG Gas Cylinder through Paytm?
To book LPG Gas Cylinder through Paytm in order to get the above-said cashback offer, follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit https://paytm.com/cylinder-gas-recharge and select the 'Book a Cylinder' option under the 'Gas Cylinder Booking' section.
- Now select your gas provider from the three available options i.e. BharatGas, HP Gas, Indane.
- Click on 'Proceed' and enter your consumer number/linked mobile number.
- Now enter your booking amount and select your payment mode to proceed.
- Upon successful booking, you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Track your cylinder
Paytm had also announced the "Track your cylinder" feature in the month of June using which customers can track the live status of their booked LPG Cylinder. Customers can monitor the shipment of their LPG gas cylinders, and also automated messages can be sent to notify them of subsequent refilling. Paytm has added the flexibility of its 'Paytm Now, Pay Later' service in June, which allows customers to pay for the booker or delivered cylinder after one month. The feature is dubbed as the "Paytm Postpaid." Ranging from exciting cashback offers to online booking or delivery status tracking, Paytm has undoubtedly emerged as the one-stop solution for all LPG customers.