On the occasion of Onam celebrations in Kerala, HDFC Bank presents a variety of discount deals under its signature Festive Treats campaign. The bank has devised a multitude of loan product offers for its eligible customers. In its press release issued on 3rd August 2021, the leading private sector bank has stated that "All Festive Treats Onam offers will be valid till September 30, 2021. The most notable offers are on On Car loan, two-wheeler loan, home loan & business loans. The bank is also offering Gold Loan, Loan against securities & Loan against property. HDFC Bank Debit & Credit cardholders get exclusive discounts & Cashbacks. They would also be eligible to turn their purchases into EMIs at no extra cost."
"Onam is an important festival for Kerala and Keralites everywhere. It marks a new beginning and is a harbinger of glad tidings," said Mr. Hemy Sebastian, Zonal Head - Kerala, HDFC Bank. During the official announcement, he further added that "People want to begin a new chapter in their lives at a time ravaged by the pandemic. Some want new machines, equipment and products that can help in their jobs, studies and lives. Festive Treats Onam offers would give discounts on purchases, lower processing fees and lower interest rates on a variety of loans. People who have been postponing their purchases can avail great offers."
.@HDFC_Bank announced a wide range of discount offers on #loans in #Kerala under its flagship campaign, #FestiveTreats, to celebrate the auspicious occasion of #Onam. Read the #PressRelease here:https://t.co/hXSV7npThl.@FinMinIndia @CMOKerala pic.twitter.com/CgSQPQm5Tu— HDFC Bank News (@HDFCBankNews) August 3, 2021
Loan details and benefits
According to the press release of HDFC Bank, here are the benefits and details of loan products that will be provided to the customers during the offer period:
- Car Loan - Interest rate @ 7.65% onwards.
- Used Car Loan - Customers can avail a loan of up to 85% on the car value without income proof and up to 100% with income proof. They can also apply for an extended warranty of 1 year with a refinancing facility up to 150% of the car value.
- Two-wheeler loan - Bank customers can avail up to 100% financing for buying a two-wheeler. The bank has also slashed processing fees by 50%.
- Home Loan - Interest rate would start from 6.75% p.a. for new customers and existing home loan customers can apply for a top-up loan up to Rs. 50 lakh.
- The bank is offering collateral-free personal and business loans up to Rs 40 lakh and Rs 75 lakh, respectively. Processing fee for personal loan will be flat Rs. 1999/- while 50% processing fee for business loans will be waived off.
- Up to 22.5% CashBack + No Cost EMI with Debit/Credit Cards & consumer Loans.
- For Loan against securities there is a flat Processing Fee of Rs 750.
- For more details, please visit https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/2020/onam/index.html
Via its official Twitter handle, the bank has also said that "AddToCart big savings and the latest fashion, in-store and online. Pay up to 10% less with HDFC Bank Cards & EASYEMI and enjoy No Cost EMI as we are always ThereForYou."
#AddToCart big savings and the latest fashion, in-store and online.— HDFC Bank (@HDFC_Bank) August 4, 2021
Pay up to 10% less with HDFC Bank Cards & EASYEMI and enjoy No Cost EMI as we are always #ThereForYou.
To know more, visit: https://t.co/HDvKwi87zL#Offers #Apparels #Fashion pic.twitter.com/0Ng5WMbYk3
Source: HDFC Bank