Medplus Health Services Limited IPO Launching On 13 December, Know The Details
MedPlus Health Services Limited is India's second-largest pharmacy retail brand as of March 31, 2021. The company is involved in selling a variety of pharmaceutical and wellness products, such as medicines, test kits, vitamins, and medical devices, as well as fast-moving consumer goods, such as toiletries, baby care products, soaps and detergents, and hand sanitisers.
The company has a presence in approximately 2000 locations in various states such as Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Maharashtra, and West Bengal. It is also the first pharmacy retailer in India to provide an omnichannel platform, with services available both in-store and online.
MedPlus Health's IPO consists of a fresh issue of equity shares worth up to Rs. 600 crores and an offer to sell existing shareholders equity shares worth roughly Rs. 800 crores.
The goal of the IPO
- Investment into its material subsidiary and funding working capital
- General corporate purposes
Here are Offer Details of the IPO
- Issue Amount - Upto Rs 1,398.30
- Post Issue Implied Market Cap - up to Rs 9497 Cr at the upper band
- Total shares on offer - Uptp 17,573,342 Equity Shares
- Face Value - Rs 2 per share
- Price Band - Rs 780 to Rs 796 Crore
- Lot Size - 18 shares
- Registrar - KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Category -Issue break-up %
|December 13, 2021||IPO Open|
|December 15, 2021||IPO Close|
|December 20, 2021||IPO Allotment|
|December 21, 2021||Refund/Unblocking ASBA Fund|
|December 22, 2021||Credit of shares to DP account|
|December 23, 2021||Trading commences|
Strengths of the Company
- It is India's second-largest pharmacy retails
- Well qualified, experienced and entrepreneurial board and management team
- Lean cost structure and technology-driven operations
- A wide presence of store network enhancing omnichannel proposition
- Established brand and value proposition to customers
- Successful track record of expansion
Financials: MedPlus reported a profit of Rs 63.11 crore for FY21, up from just Rs 1.79 crore in FY20. Revenue during the same period increased to Rs 3,069.26 crore from Rs 2,870.6 crore.