It can be a great choice to handle consideration of an immediate fiscal crisis over a financial meltdown with a gold loan. With limited documentation, gold loans can be approved easily. India's largest commercial giant, State Bank of India, also provides gold loans. By guaranteeing gold ornaments and coins with minimal documentation and at low-interest rates, you can use the SBI Gold Loan. You can use SBI gold loans at a minimal interest rate of 7.50 per cent and zero processing fees, among other advantages, according to a report by SBI.
Key takeaways of SBI Gold Loan
- To apply for this scheme, a borrower must be at least 18 years old.
- Any person, including Bank Employees, Pensioners, individually or jointly with a Stable Source of Income.
- Proof of income is not required by the bank
- A minimum loan amount of Rs 20,000 up to a maximum of Rs 50 lakh is sanctioned by the bank.
- To process the loan, SBI imposes a low fee i.e. Nil if applied through YONO
- 0.25% + GST, min. Rs. 250 + GST
- On loan repayment, gold products offered as collateral are returned to the borrower.
Across multiple schemes, the margin is as follows:
- SBI Gold Loan: 25% loan margin
- SBI Liquid Gold Loan: 25% loan margin
- SBI Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 35% loan margin
The repayment tenure for the various schemes are as follows:
- SBI Gold Loan: 36 months of the loan tenure
- SBI Liquid Gold Loan: 36 months of the loan tenure
- SBI Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: 12 months of the loan tenure
The repayment period for various SBI Gold Loan schemes are as follows:
SBI Gold Loan: The principal and interest repayments shall begin from the month following the month of loan approval.
SBI Liquid Gold Loan: The transaction service and monthly interest overdraft account is supported.
SBI Bullet Repayment Gold Loan: On or before the loan term on the closure of the account.
The following documents must be kept handy at the time of loan application:
- Loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- In the case of illiterate borrowers, a Witness Letter is required
At the time of disbursement
- Demand Promissory Note & Demand Promissory Note Take Delivery Letter
- Gold Ornaments Take Delivery Letter
- Arrangement Letter
SBI Gold Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate of SBI gold loans through multiple schemes is indicated below:
- Gold loan (all forms): 7.50 per cent
- Realty Gold Loan (all forms) only for SBI Housing Loan holders: 7.3 per cent
Missed call and SMS facility to apply for SBI gold loan
To apply for SBI Gold Loan give a missed call on 7208933143, or else type 'GOLD' and send it to 7208933145 from your registered mobile number.