Ahead of its RIL AGM, the Mukesh Ambani led RIL has entered the list of the top 50 most valued publicly traded firms after the company's shares have rallied as much as 125% since March lows. The stock in Wednesday (July 15, 2020) traded hit a fresh 52- week high of Rs. 1978.5 per share on the BSE.
The company's market cap has already surpassed Rs. 12 trilion mark.
As another feather in its cap, the company also claims to be the priciest global energy company after a sharp rise in its market capitalization over the past few weeks.
The rise in the company's market value is primarily triggered by its digital and retail business.And as he commences he mentions the JioMeet app:
1. JioMeet app: This has a customer base of 50 lakh in a short span of just 10 days since its download. It's the first cloud-based video conferencing app.
2. First Indian company to surpass M-cap of $150 billion.
3. First company to scale to a EBITDA of Rs. 100,000 crore.
4. Biggest exporter : With total exports valued at over Rs. 2 lakh crore.
5. Highest Income tax payer in the private sector:
6. Rights issue: Largest rights issue that was completed entirely on a digital platform.
7. Net debt free company: The company is now a debt free company ahead of the schedule with a total capital markets mop up of Rs. 2,12,809 crore through rights issue and Jio Platforms' investment.