SBI Life on Thursday launched insurance scheme called “Smart Humsafar” which is a non-linked participating endowment plan.
It provides you with multiple benefits of savings and insurance cover for both husband and wife, making it a perfect gift for you and your loved ones.
|Age at Entry||Min.: 18 years||Max.: 46 years|
|Maximum Age at Maturity||65^ years|
|Maximum Age Difference between the lives assured||20 years|
|Sum Assured||Min: Rs 100,000||Max: Rs 5,00,00,000|
|Policy Term||Min: 10 years||Max: 30 years|
|Premium Frequency||Yearly / Half-yearly / Quarterly / Monthly|
|Premium Paying Term||Same as policy term|
|Minimum Premium (Rs.)|
1. A Joint life insurance cum savings plan wherein you can take insurance cover for yourself and your spouse under a single policy.
2. Provides financial protection in the event of death of either or both the lives assured. Pays a maturity amount on survival of one or both the lives assured at the end of the policy term.
3. Benefits also include premium waiver in case of death of any one of the lives assured for in force policies.
4. Additional rider benefit at an affordable cost
5. Tax benefits as per prevailing norms under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
6. If either or both of the lives assured survives till maturity then Basic Sum Assured + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonuses + Terminal bonus, if any, will be paid provided the policy is in-force.
7. The base plan is a traditional endowment plan with simple reversionary bonuses which accrue till the end of the policy term provided the policy is in force.
8. The basic Sum Assured along with all the bonuses will be paid on survival of any or both lives till maturity.
9. On first death, Sum Assured on death is payable and the future premiums starting from the next policy anniversary are waived off, provided the policy is in-force for full sum assured.
10. On second death, sum assured on death plus all accrued bonuses are payable, provided the policy is in-force for full sum assured.