Aviva Life Insurance has announced the launch of its new Unit-Linked Insurance Plan - Aviva Affluence. It is an exclusive product aimed at high net-worth individuals and will be offered by Aviva Life Insurance's best advisors, in view of the consumer profile it is intended for.
The product offers customers, the option to choose from different premium payment terms, starting from 5 years going upto 30 years.
Also read: Who are High Net worth Individuals or HNIs?
The customer can use the policy to build a corpus or plan for systematic withdrawals, depending upon their need for finances. He may well choose to stay invested to meet long-term milestones, like ensuring funds for child's education/ marriage, wealth building, retirement planning or creating a corpus for spouse under MWPA.
Some of the features of Aviva Affluence are:
· Choice to pay premiums for a limited period of 5, 7, 10, 15 years or for the entire policy tenure ( upto 30 years) as per convenience
· Opt from 7 funds and invest in the fund or combination of funds, according to risk appetite
· Option to enter the equity fund on a weekly or monthly manner through Systematic Transfer Plan, free of cost
· Systematic partial withdrawals to handle planned and unplanned needs that need regular cashflow
· Reward for completing the policy term where the Fund Value is paid along with Maturity Booster Additions
· 'Increasing Milestone Boosters' (IMB) to reward regular due premium payments made, for continued policies
· Life Protection with Built in Accidental Cover to ensure financial security of loved ones in case of any exigencies
Some of the exclusive services offered by Aviva Affluence are:
· Dedicated customer service desk for preferential query resolution
· Product expert on call to help customers understand their policy as well as their options more comprehensively
· Interaction with a Fund Manager to give customers a deeper insight into the financial & investment world
· Cheque pick-up facility from location of choice
Aviva Affluence ensures customers spend today and meet their family's desires without worrying about the future. It also adds to Aviva's suite of complete insurance solutions, offering variety of products that addressing needs of different consumer segments at different life stages.